It’s a new diet that allows you to lose weight without stress that comes from Japan! The Morning Banana Diet (Asa Banana) has only a few rules, like drinking room-temperature water and gulping down a beautiful banana for breakfast. Will it really work? According to myfitnesshub, this diet has been proven not only in Japan but also in some Asian countries. But results will go unnoticed after just a few days, usually within a week or two. It is better to take diet supplements from myfitnesshub skinny body care for a quick effect.
The Morning Banana Diet has recently appeared on Mixi, one of the most popular social networks in Japan. It’s turned into a phenomenom in almost no time, and is becoming popular in western countries, too.
The basic rule is to have a banana for breakfast, but let’s also take a look at the other requirements:
Have a banana for breakfast
- You can have more than one, but only if you really feel the need
- Eat only raw, uncooked, unfrozen bananas. You can’t have milk, coffee, yogurt or anything else with it
Have anything you want for lunch and dinner
- You must have already eaten your dinner by 8 p.m. (6 p.m. is the ideal time to have dinner)
- There are no limits on the amount of food you can eat, you can also have fried food
- You must not eat sweets before and after your meals
Drink only water
- The only beverage allowed for almost all your meals is water, it is better if it is mineral or filtered
- Water must be at room temperature, not chilled, or hot
- Water should be taken in small sips and must not be used to wash down food
- There is no quota of water to drink, but you should not drink it excessively
- On social occasions you may drink beer or wine
Eat your food mindfully
- Chew your banana and your food thoroughly and be mindful of its taste
You may have an afternoon snack
- At around 3 p.m. you may eat a sweet snack (chocolate, cookies or a similar snack)
- Ice cream, donuts and potato chips are not recommended
- You could have fresh fruit for your snack, but if you really want a sweet you should have it
- Some Japanese eat a filling, fist-sized rice ball (onigiri) instead of their afternoon sweet, if they are particulary hungry
- If you are still hungry, after dinner you may have a second snack of fresh fruit, but this should not become a habit
Go to bed by midnight
- If you can manage, go to bed earlier
Exercise only if you want to
- Put no pressure on yourself to exercise
- If you want to exercise, go ahead, but do only what doesn’t stress you
Keep a diet journal
- Because the Morning Banana Diet was developed on the internet, many Japanese that succeeded on losing weight naturally documented their daily food intake and progress online via blogs, forums, or social networking services, and they felt this gave them extra support.
These informations are taken from the “Morning Banana” website, where you can compare your results with other bananoid-diet-users. The Author suggests to try this diet for 2 weeks and see whether it works for you or not.
Looking around the Internet, I’ve found a blog of a nice girl that is following this diet, and she has lost about 6lbs in 19 days.
By the way, I’ve added the original link to Mixi, the blog where this diet has started. I encourage you to take a look, it worth it!